The weather this last month really cut into my painting. It was either raining, or too hot/humid to spray models. After enough time I finally got a chance to clear-coat my models.
This Chimera is an old model that used to serve as my Ork battlewagon. I added the chaos spikes, tentacles, and toxic vat.
I used a lid from a can of Testors spray and used cork board, greenstuff, and glue to make the toxic filling. After priming the model the first time all of the paint began flaking off the tank, so I ended up taking some sand paper (180 grit) and roughing up the surface of the tank.
This model represents my primaris psyker; I made it with leftover bits and pieces from guardsmen and an arm from a plaguebearer. The flames were created using greenstuff. Essentially I put a blob of greestuff where I wanted flames and then used tweezers to pull the greenstuff into a flame shape.
Here is a squad of tempest scions that are acting as regular veterans.
Next up I have a custom made palanquin of Nurgle. I'm working on this while I wait for another opportunity to prime more models. I also had my Fat Mat arrive in the mail, so I'm going to start getting together some terrain.