Now that summer has arrived, I am back on my extreme painting schedule.
The first thing on my table this summer was a maulerfiend. In all honesty, this was my first time painting one of these. I have never actually owned one before. This model was a lot of fun, and since it was my first time I didn't do any conversions. I think for my next maulerfiend, I am going to do something different for the head.
After the maulerfiend, I knew I needed to get some more infantry done, so I went with another squad of bloodletters. These are in the same style as my others, so nothing too special here.
You can never have too many bloodletters
My current project is a renegade knight. I have been doing full magnetization with the different arm options. Once I can get a couple more bits, I should be able to swap out all arm combinations (including double ranged weapons).
A preview of one of the conversions I am working on.