With my spring break coming to an end, and a heightened sense of urgency, I sat down and finished up my tank commander.
Once again I had some patches of 'flesh' that I had made from greenstuff growing throughout the tank.
Here is a shot of the tank commander. At the last moment I decided to go with a flesh colored look instead of the traditional green for most plaguebearers. I am really happy that I did because he turned out really well.
This was my first time using a new method for pustules, and they turned out especially disgusting.
I did feel it necessary to add some traditionally Nurgle colored growth patches.
Up next I am stripping paint of a leman russ and chimera that I painted when I was 12... The russ will be the other half of this squad, and the chimera is going to get converted to a hellhound.